March 13, 2009

Disaster! NHAIS Notes via email problem

You know those quick little tasks that you think won't be a big deal that turn into a nightmare? Well, I had one of those today.

I tried to change the email address in the account that controls the email distribution of the NHAIS Notes blog to reflect my new (ok, several months old now) @dcr email address. Somehow this resulted in the deactivation of the email distributed feeds set up in that account. If you were subscribed to NHAIS Notes (or Book Notes, the Center for the Book blog) via email, you probably are not any more.
To fix this, please go to the blog and enter your email address into the box at the bottom of the right hand panel again. If you got this posting in your email, then you are all set and don't need to do anything.
I am sending a message to the NHAIS listserv about this, and indicated in that message that if you didn't get this posting this situation applies to you. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have questions about this please call me at 271-2866 or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.