March 15, 2010

If you are looking for Michael York ...

Janet Eklund, Administrator of Library Operations, NHSL, sent this message out to the NH Library community this morning:

If NH librarians are not aware already, I am sending this email to the listserv. Michael York, State Librarian, will be out of the office for 3-4 weeks. He is recuperating from a heart attack which occurred Saturday, March 6th and has been instructed to be off the job while he heals and becomes stronger. I am in contact with Michael daily and can assure you that he is cheerful, doing well and would prefer to be in his office at the State Library or out meeting with NH librarians. If you have been working with Michael on projects and other library issues, please contact me so that I can do my best to assist you in his absence. Please understand that there are many projects in which Michael has been directly involved and for which I may only be partially current. I am happy to work with you while Michael is on leave.
Best regards,
Janet Eklund
20 Park Street
Concord, NH 03301
603-271-2393
janet.eklund@dcr.nh.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.