April 20, 2010

45 libraries need to complete NHPLAR

From Janet Eklund, Administrator of Library Operations, NHSL:

Thank you to all the librarians who called me yesterday and who worked on completing and submitting their 2009 NHPLAR! As of this morning, 45 libraries have either not started or have yet to complete & submit their annual reports. Please call me (603-271-2393) or email me anytime today if you are having problems and I am happy to help troubleshoot your survey. If you have lost your username & password, let me know!
Please remember that this report to the NH State Library is mandated by RSA 202 A:12, which states “all public libraries must make an annual report to the State Library.”
I will be making telephone calls this week to libraries that have not submitted their reports to inquire how I may assist them in completing this task. Thank you for
helping New Hampshire to meet this federal requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.