Frequently Asked Questions --
This page serves as an index to FAQ postings included in the NHAIS Notes blog.
- Where is the NHU-PAC record # displayed?
- I found a misspelled title in NHU-PAC. How can I get it fixed?
- What's my password?
- Why can’t I find a title that I know should be in the NHU-PAC?
- How is it determined what name is used for each library that has holdings in the NHU-PAC?
- Why can't I just email a list from NHU-PAC for holdings deletions?
- Why haven’t I received the catalog cards I requested?
- How do I change my holding in the NHU-PAC?
- I submitted a request through the Add Brief Records form a couple days ago and I now see a full record for my title in the NHU-PAC but I don’t see my library’s holding on it. Why is that?
- Why haven’t I received the MARC records I requested?
- I can’t find a record in NHU-PAC that exactly matches the item I’m trying to catalog. Should I just use a record that’s fairly close?
- What’s the best way to see my incoming ILL requests?
- Why did I receive copies of a book from two different libraries even though I placed only one interlibrary loan request?
- I found the title I wanted to ILL but there aren’t any holdings on it. What do I do?
- How can I check on the status of an ILL request?
- Why can I find a title when I search on the Welcome to NHU-PAC tab but can't find it when I do an ILL search?
- How come I don’t see a particular ILL request in the list displayed in Request Inquiry?
- Why won't the ILL system let me complete a transaction?