November 9, 2006

Quality Control

If you find an error in a NHU-PAC record, please let us know about it. You may contact the NHAIS Help Desk at 271-2141 or or send information via the van to Concord/NHSL/NHAIS Services. It would be helpful to us if you could note the NHU-PAC record number--you'll see it as "Bib #" near the upper right of your screen when you click on MARC Display. For some corrections, we may ask you to send photocopies of relevant parts of the item you have.