October 15, 2010

NHAIS Database Update - 2nd Gentle Reminder

This is a second "gentle" reminder...before I get out the sledgehammer. For those of you who know you have the NHAIS Database update form but just haven't gotten around to it, please return it to me as soon as possible whether there are changes or not (and marked appropriately). They will be placed in your library's file along with your member registration, etc.

For those of you who can't remember if you've received, filled out and returned the form, don't worry, I'll come knocking on your email door (with hammer?) just to remind you personally.

I have promised to complete this project by the end of November, but I cannot do so without your help. If you have any questions you can email me. Please remember, this is not for the Online Library Directory, but for the NHAIS Membership Directory, two separate databases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.