January 9, 2019

No NC, CD, SE,SW vans Wed 1/9


     The only ILL van route going out today, Wednesday, January 9 is the Lakes Region route.  The Capital District, North Country, Southeastern, and Southwestern routes have been cancelled due to weather concerns.  That last one’s on me.  Sorry.  I was supposed to fill in on the Southwestern route but I am not, nor will I ever be, Jim Weatherbee and I am not nearly as comfortable driving those vans in this weather.  Apologies for the inconvenience.  If you have any questions or concerns, please call the State Library.

Tim Rohe
Reference Librarian/State Data Coordinator
New Hampshire State Library
603-271-2060

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.