August 21, 2019

SE van route running late Wed 8/21


Hello,

     This is just an advance notice that I, the slowest ILL van driver, will be doing the Southeast route  Wed. Aug. 21.  This means that I will be about two hours behind the normal delivery time but, rest assured, I’m on my way.  The affected libraries are listed below.  The only exception is Hooksett, which Jill has kindly offered to deliver for me. 
     I apologize for the inconvenience, but my sad, old flip phone does not have GPS… or any kind of internet connectivity… or a camera…  It also cannot handle emoji, but that’s actually kind of a blessing.  Anyway, I have done the route recently, so it shouldn’t be tooooooo bad, he says having just jinxed himself.

Tim Rohe
Reference Librarian/State Data Coordinator
New Hampshire State Library
 
Northwood
Center Strafford
Rochester
Somersworth
Dover
Madbury
Lee
Durham
Portsmouth
New Castle
Rye
North Hampton
Hampton Falls
Seabrook
Kensington
Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.