October 9, 2019

How do I Request Multiple Copies for my Book Group?

The NHAIS Help Desk (603-271-2141) has been responding to lots of questions today -- as we expected to do.

The top 3 questions today have been:

#1 - Can you tell me the password for configuring Z39.50 searching in my local system? Yes we can, call us.

#2 - I'm having trouble logging into the new system. Can you help me? Yes, we can, call us.

#3 - How do I request multiple copies for my book group?
 It is pretty easy, but there are a couple of steps. We created a video that walks you through the process: Requesting Books for your Bookgroup: Using Multiple Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.