February 9, 2021

Annual report update: first bug!

Well, someone caught our first bug in the system. There’s an issue with the total fields not displaying. The vendor is aware of the issue and is working to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Update 2/9 9:45am: I just got an email that the bug has been fixed.  Please let me know if you experience any other issues with the software.]

Also, someone caught that I had accidentally given a different due date in the subject line of one of my emails. Just to clarify, the due date for the annual report is Monday, May 3 at 8:00 am. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Tim Rohe
Reference Librarian/State Data Coordinator
New Hampshire State Library
603-271-2060 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.