June 5, 2024

Retirement

TO:          The New Hampshire Library Community

FROM :   Michael York

On May 28th I sent a letter to Governor Sununu telling him that I wished to leave my position as State Librarian in 2024 and that I would like to resign effective December 1, 2024. The Governor brought forward my request to the Executive Council at the Governor & Council Meeting on May 29th;  The Council has accepted my resignation.

It has been an honor to serve as the State Librarian for New Hampshire since 1999. I believe that during that period the NH State Library has accomplished a great deal. These accomplishments I believe have come about because of the outstanding staff of the State Library and the dedicated librarians in the New Hampshire Library Community. I wish you all the very best and look forward seeing you after I have started my next chapter.

Sincerely

Mike

Michael York
State Librarian
New Hampshire State Library
Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
20 Park Street
Concord, NH 03301
O 603 271 2397
C 603 497 7432
michael.york@dncr.nh.gov


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.