February 23, 2021

Annual report update

I wanted to write a quick note to thank all of the libraries who have submitted their annual report. They have reported some glitches and I believe I have resolved them. I’m sure others may creep up, but just let me know if something looks funny and I’ll work with the vendor to get it resolved.

One thing that is not a glitch that I wanted to remind folks of is that your ‘State Downloadable Video’ may have gone from 1 to 17, causing you to get a message saying that your ‘Video – Downloadable Units’ went up by more than expected. These are the videos of people reading children’s books with a sign language interpreter that were added into NHDB. All you have to do is add a note to that effect and that will take care of it.

If you experience any other issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I’ll work through it with you. Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Tim Rohe
Reference Librarian/State Data Coordinator
New Hampshire State Library
603-271-2060

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, but they are moderated. Signed comments that we feel make a positive contribution to the discussion will be posted.